Jaccard 6 in. Advance Ceramic Bread/Bagel Knife

Jaccard Ceramic 6-Inch Bread/Bagel KnifeI got this knife for Christmas and am so impressed with how well it slices both bread and bagels. The no questions asked life time warranty is also something to love. All in all this is an amazing addition to my collection of kitchen knives!

Though pleasant to handle, and a bit of a conversation piece, this knife comes up a bit short. Literally. For a good sized loaf of bread, it's simply not long enough to span the width of the loaf. Though reasonably sharp, it is not exceptionally so. A metal knife, generally less expensive, serves better.

Buy Jaccard 6 in. Advance Ceramic Bread/Bagel Knife Now

Gave this knife to my husband as a gift. He loves it. Very sharp, doesn't smash the bread when slicing. Just make sure you do not cut on a glass surface. Will be buying more in the future, great investment for the kitchen.

Read Best Reviews of Jaccard 6 in. Advance Ceramic Bread/Bagel Knife Here

My earliest memory is of me and my mom in the kitchen hand-kneading bread dough. Cooking is a large part of what makes me me. In fact cooking is a foundational to who I am.

Over many years spent in a kitchen, I'm a young almost 35 but have been cooking literally my entire life, through cook books and classes on a wide and diverse range of cuisines, and through cooking gadgets and appliances of every description, I have to say this about ceramic knives: THEY ROCK!

While it is true that you do not ever want to use them on frozen items or anything with bones, you should not pry with them or heaven forbid try to sharpen them yourself, the overall function of a ceramic knife is superior to metal knives.

Slice. Chop. Pear. That's what `kitchen' knives are for.

How often do you professionals require your knives professionally sharpened? **Not just honed.** Few times a year?

Ceramic knives last about ten times longer without ever honing or sharpening. Their edge lasts years... Not kidding. And most companies will resharpen for you for free; send in the old knife, get it back, and you are ready to go for years more.

I know people with repetitive injuries to their hands and wrists.

Ceramic knives are lighter so there is less hand stress.

Ever taste `metal' on a food you or someone else cut with a metal knife? **that taste is something I just hate**

Ceramic knives leave NO residual taste on food.

With ceramic knives because of how great they are, based on sharpness and hand comfort, you can dice smaller, slice thinner, and even work with puff-pastry without over compressing the stuff.

THEY ROCK. I just can't say enough good about them.

Want Jaccard 6 in. Advance Ceramic Bread/Bagel Knife Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment