J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 8-Inch Chef's Knife

J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 8-Inch Chef's KnifeThis knife is light weight but heavy enough to chop celery without leaving "strings", halve a cabbage or butternut squash. I have other Henckels knives and have found they hold their sharpness longer than other brands I have and when needing sharpening, just a few swipes will restore the original sharpness. This knife fills the spot between paring and cleaver.

This is one hell of knife for the price. As sharp as any Wusthof I own, perfectly weighed, nice and ergonomic. True, it is formed in China of German steel but at least use it before passing judgement, unlike a previous reviewer who graded the knife at 3 stars and hadn't opened the box!

For pretty much everyone, in combination with a whetstone this is the only chef's knife you'll need. Just don't put it in the dishwasher!!

Buy J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 8-Inch Chef's Knife Now

After taking a knife skills class I purchased the Henckels Chef's knife and paring knife. These are extremely sharp, so keep those fingers out of the way. I have been so happy with the quality of the knife I have since purchased other Henckel Synergy products.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 8-Inch Chef's Knife Here

I love this knife! It really has a quality feel to it and fits perfectly in my hand. It's very substantial and feels like it should cost at least double. It even feels better than another Henckels knife I own that cost over 3 times what I paid for this one. It holds an edge very well and I've owned it for over a year and I have not had the need to have it professionally sharpened yet. With regular honing the blade stays extremely sharp. I like the Synergy line so much I bought the serrated knife and the paring knife and these are the only knifes I have in my knife drawer! I even bought one for my parents. Great knife for the price.

Want J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 8-Inch Chef's Knife Discount?

Great knives. Highest quality. I have a complete set and they are the best knives I have ever used.

Save 41% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment