J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 5-Inch Serrated Utility Knife

J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 5-Inch Serrated Utility KnifeI love this knife! I have other, more expensive Henckles knives, and thie one easily holds it's own. This is a great knife with a great feel.

The ergonomic handle add for a great grip.

Great price point for a knife that, for me, doubles as a pearing and a steak knife. Holds its edge for a long time.

Buy J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 5-Inch Serrated Utility Knife Now

I bought one of these knives in addition to a large set of knives. I found after a few weeks that this is the one knife I use 95% of the time because it can handle almost every chore. It cuts beautifully and its balance and weight are just perfect in my hand. Because it is so reasonably priced, I wound up buying several more so I can give them as presents to my friends.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 5-Inch Serrated Utility Knife Here

I was under the impression that I was buying a knife made in Germany by a German company. While the knife seems fine, it did come with a "Made in China" sticker on it.

If I'm going to spend money on what I believe to be a finely crafted tool, I would have preferred to have been informed that it is made in China. I might as well buy a cheaper non-name brand.

Want J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 5-Inch Serrated Utility Knife Discount?

This knife was too heavy and the handle was too slippery when wet.

I gave this knife away and bought a 4 inch Mercer utility which has a

full feel slip proof handle.

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment