Global GS-27 - Fish Spatula, Slotted

Global GS-27 - Fish Spatula, SlottedI like Global knives, but I always thought the idea of them making a fish turner and charging this much for it was kind of a joke. Then I went to several restaurant supply stores looking for a new fish turner and could not find any other company's rendition that wasn't a complete piece of trash at any price and gave in.

I still think this is way, way, way too much money for what you get, but I also know that I would have gone through two of the $30 cheapies I saw everywhere else in six months, so I suppose it evens out. I had no idea that these were such hard-to-find items nowadays.

I am a professional chef and this spatula is in my hands 8-10 hours per day. It is light, durable, useful, indestructible, perfect. It is three times more expensive than comparable products, and worth it.

Buy Global GS-27 - Fish Spatula, Slotted Now

As the ad for it says, an absolutely wonderful kitchen utensil. And at that price it should be. I invested that much money in it because my wife had been talking about wanting one and it was her 50th birthday. Quite a splurge for a spatula.

Read Best Reviews of Global GS-27 - Fish Spatula, Slotted Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment