Global G-25 - 9 1/2 inch Ceramic Sharpener

Global G-25 - 9 1/2 inch Ceramic SharpenerAs a professional chef, I have used quite a number of steels, and I must say that this is the best 'steel' I have used. The ceramic does a wonderful job of honing my knives to a perfect edge and I like that you can buy replacement ceramic in case you drop it or break it somehow. I would definately buy again.

Had it for almost two years with almost daily use. Still puts a nice edge on my global and my other cheap knives as well.

Buy Global G-25 - 9 1/2 inch Ceramic Sharpener Now

It's not cheap, however, if you steel your knives with this before most uses they will be sharper than when they came from the factory. Really!

Read Best Reviews of Global G-25 - 9 1/2 inch Ceramic Sharpener Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment