Forschner / Victorinox Aluminum, Double Pouch Scabbard (accepts knives up to 10 in Blade) Model 439

Forschner / Victorinox Aluminum, Double Pouch Scabbard Model 43991I've used a little plastic scabbard for the last seven years. The problem is that I'm getting old, and the knife sharpener guy only comes once a month. I need to sharpen my knives every two weeks.

A good idea for meat cutters:

buy two sets of knives, if your store doesn't pay for a sharpener to come very often. And buy your boning knives six months apart, so you can have two different sets.

The combination I have now: 10" granton cimeter(New); 10" breaking (Ten months old); 2-8" breaking(one is new, the other is ten months old); 2-6" Semi Stiff( one is NEW and the other is a toothpick, buceause its so old.)

Don't go without sharp knives, trust me, it sucks. Long term shoulder problem suckage.

Used this in the harvesting of 4 hogs and 2 turkeys, worked flawlessly. It held my 6" Victorinox boning knife and 10" Victorinox knife (both great knives) with no troubles. I would highly recommend this item, it should last a lifetime. Additionally the two inner sections remove for easy cleaning.

Buy Forschner / Victorinox Aluminum, Double Pouch Scabbard (accepts knives up to 10 in Blade) Model 439 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment