Cutco White Trimmer #1721W

Cutco White Trimmer #1721WThis is my go-to knife that cuts through everything effortlessly & is small enough to handle making meals for a single person. It's perfectly weighted & shaped to fit the hand securely without slipping & I've never cut myself with this thing. There's only 1 of this trimmer in my house & I use it for everything cutting meat, chease, veggies, bread, & cake. The blade on this thing is amazing it's serrated (I think the company calls it a D-blade) which never needs sharpening, & the pearly white handle is beautiful (more unique than basic black).

We have had our Cutco knife set for 15+ years now and have been very happy with them. The trimmer #1721 is my favorite as it has good length, is equally suited to most any kitchen cutting task and is the knife I reach for the most out of the set.

Only recently have I been thinking about sending them in for re-sharpening though most really don't need it, I figure why not put a factory edge back on them it's been 15 years. I think that's pretty impressive plus they'll do it no charge, I just pay for the shipping. They also offer in home sharpening which I'm not sure about...is it as good as "from the factory" or is it more a "sales demonstration" for they're latest products? Probably I'll just send'em in.

Keep in mind there are higher end knives which probably out perform Cutco but those are for serious homeowners, chefs, butchers etc. They're the type that will sharpen their knives almost every use. I'd consider myself a "knife guy" but I only sharpen my knives a few times a year and I'm sure thats still more than most. Thats what makes Cutco a great everyday knife, it's always sharp and ready to go and every 10 or so years get a factory re-sharpening.

Lastly, about the reviewer who's "son worked for the company". Clearly very angry with the company and his review should be disregarded. I counted 9 other "reviews" where he simply cuts and pastes what is clearly a competitor's negative view attacking Cutco.

Buy Cutco White Trimmer #1721W Now

When I opened this gift after our wedding, I thought it was odd to give one little steak knife as a present. It is the only present that I still use. Amazingly still sharp! I've bought other knives, but always return to this little knife for the bulk of my cooking needs.

Read Best Reviews of Cutco White Trimmer #1721W Here

This cutco knife is a real winner! I have Shun as well as Wusthof, but this one is the handiest size for cutting a tomato, hulling strawberries, etc. Ii has a nice grip, and the serrated edge works wonderfully.

Want Cutco White Trimmer #1721W Discount?

These knives are immortal! Don't be fooled by those who think that knives have to have German names or that shiny steel is somehow inferior to a matte finish. At least Cutco hasn't cheapened their brand by creating several tiers of product lines. There's no secret code here. You want the best? Pony up, and enjoy for a lifetime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment