Clauss Titanium Bonded NSF Approved Curved Boning Knife with Santoku Blade and Microban Protection,

Clauss Titanium Bonded NSF Approved Curved Boning Knife with Santoku Blade and Microban Protection, 6'My husband's fishing knife was very old and he wanted to get a new one so we ordered this one from Amazon. He loves it and is recommending it to all of his fishing buddies from Arizona to California to Montana and on and on!!

Wow! How amazingly confidant and proffesional I was as I whizzed through 4 pounds of splitting prawns this week! I work on an oil rig in the ocean and having this knife handy is amazing. The handle gives me a sense of security in knowing that it will not slip as I work at a safe, efficient pace. I love this brand and sure I hope I can find more like it! Thank you for the timely manner in which it was shipped and the proffesional packaging...Sincerely, Bull Cook Becca

Buy Clauss Titanium Bonded NSF Approved Curved Boning Knife with Santoku Blade and Microban Protection, Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment