Chroma Haiku Yakitori 7 1/2 inch Japaneese Cleaver

Chroma Haiku Yakitori 7 1/2 inch Japaneese CleaverIt is really hard to say anything bad about this knife. Only thing that can be said that is negative is the handle which is cheap looking but is serviceable, albeit it is a little slippery when soap is applied to it. The other thing is it is made in china but then nearly everything now is. The blade is hollow ground and is reasonably sharp. A good buy, spending more money will ony get you something prettier and a little more performance. You could do worst for the amount of money spent and I have.

Excellent slicing, dicing and medium chopping utensil ! Good price, and I like the feel of the handle and the balance in general. Be careful though, this cleaver is unforgiving in idle hands!

Buy Chroma Haiku Yakitori 7 1/2 inch Japaneese Cleaver Now

I love this! Not sure whether I want to call it a knife or a cleaver but I love it. The edge is razor sharp and cuts through vegetables like a charm.

I recommend this product.

Read Best Reviews of Chroma Haiku Yakitori 7 1/2 inch Japaneese Cleaver Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment