Zwilling J.A. Henckels 5.5-in. Flexible Twin Four Star Boning Knife.

Zwilling J.A. Henckels 5.5-in. Flexible Twin Four Star Boning Knife.18 years ago I bought 3 Henckel knives, a French chef, a parrot beak parer and this boning knife. The only knives I use. They hang on a magnetic wrack. The brand name had worn off them. I dropped the boning knife and it struck wrong and snapped at the hilt. I am so glad that I could get a new one.

Have several Henckels knives, pricey but great quality. Can be shaprened to about as sharp as a razor, takes a while to do this. Why the manufacturer doesn't sharpen them like this is beyond me. 5 stars if they arrived sharpenedJ A Henckels Four Star Boning Knife 5 1/2"

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels 5.5-in. Flexible Twin Four Star Boning Knife. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment