Wusthof Knife Block, 17-Slot

Wusthof 17 Slot Beechwood Knife Block 7267-1Received this today. Disappointed in the finish work. Edges are rough, as are the insides of the knife slotsseveral of the knives caught on bits of wood as I slid them in. The grain and color of the wood pieces is poorly matched and there is an odd grey square of wood next to one of the slots that appears to be a repair or patch. Also, the last two letters of the "wusthof" logo stamped on the front are so faint as to be unreadable. I'm wondering if I received a knockoff or factory second. In any case, I will return it and shop for this item locally where I can inspect before buying.

I have a large collection of Wusthof knives and kept them in a drawer. What a difference having this quality block. I would recommend to anyone who cares about their cutlery...

Buy Wusthof Knife Block, 17-Slot Now

The box I received had a label on the outside for the 17 Slot Block. I opened it up to find a 15 Slot Block, meaning it was short 2 steak knife slots to what I wanted/ordered. This was a gift and met the requirements for a negligible price difference so I just said "screw it" and did not bother with a return. Function-wise this product would receive 5 stars; I mean, it's a block of wood...knives go in it, so it does that job, however I would not order from Market Warehouse Inc again. To sum it up. Wusthof knife block of any size = good. Market Warehouse Inc selling = bad.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Knife Block, 17-Slot Here

Read the good reviews and thought that this was the right one for me. It had enough slots for my needs. After receiving and during the process of putting in the knives, I noticed that my chef knife caught something while being put into the block. Took my flashlight and look inside. The bottom portion inside the slot had a wood sheet that split off from the rest and appeared to be the result of poor drilling/shaving. Very poor quality. Returning the item...

Want Wusthof Knife Block, 17-Slot Discount?

It's just a knife block, so I don't know what I would expect to give it 5 stars, but something was missing. The bevel in between the main block and the stand with the steak knifes wasn't stained all the way down. There was a bit of mis-alignment as well. My Wusthof scissors don't fit snugly in the scissor slot. Nothing major, but things I noticed upon unwrapping. It's certainly not built to the same standards as my Wusthof knives are.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment