Copco 2555-7874 Large Mesh 6-Part In-Drawer Utensil Organizer

Copco 2555-7874 Large Mesh 6-Part In-Drawer Utensil OrganizerI bought this organizer for my flatware and I love it. It fits in my drawer perfectly and has large enough sections to store all my forks, spoons, knives, measuring spoons and large knives. Great construction and love the mesh design as crumbs that fall into the drawer fall through the organizer and into the bottom of the drawer. You won't be sorry you bought this one!

it's a utensil organizer. kind of difficult to mess that up. i use it upside down from the way they have it in the picture. i think it makes the shorter, horizontal sections more accessible, and everything else is just as accessible.

the price seems expensive for a mesh, metal, sectioned box, but it's cheaper than other ones i've seen.

Buy Copco 2555-7874 Large Mesh 6-Part In-Drawer Utensil Organizer Now

For me this is one of those little things that each time I see it I wonder why I didn't get it a long time ago. Love it. I have an older house and the kitchen drawers are long but narrow and this is perfect.

Read Best Reviews of Copco 2555-7874 Large Mesh 6-Part In-Drawer Utensil Organizer Here

This is a great, large, well made tray/organizer for your flatware and other items. It seems well made. It's big and will hold a lot. A bit high priced to me and I probably would not have purchased until I read the reviews here...so

Hats off to my fellow reviewers! You guys really helped me on this one -lots of great tips. I never even thought about the mesh and crumbs angle until it was mentioned here -that sold me. I hate that with the plastic kind. Also this seems much nicer overall and I needed the extra sections.

Thumbs up -nice product.

----------------------------------

Update: 2011-11-19 -After 5 months or so of use, I like this very much and remain very satisfied with it.

Want Copco 2555-7874 Large Mesh 6-Part In-Drawer Utensil Organizer Discount?

I got tired of a molded plastic organizer and thought this sounded useful, if a bit upscale. Turns out, it's both. You can orient it with short bins top or bottom which I couldn't do with the molded organizer. Flatware fits however you throw it in, which it didn't with the molded organizer. Finally, lift it out and leave any crumbs in the drawer to wipe with a sponge. Great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment