Wusthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Hollow-Ground Cook's Knife

Wusthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Hollow-Ground Cook's KnifeIf it wasn't for my sister then I'd never know about these knives. Bought it for her as a present because she wanted a quality knife. I only used it once & I don't want to use anything else now. For those who love to cook & seek a well made knife then look no further. The balance from handle to tip is excellent, handle is solid & ergonomic, & the blade zips through about anything. Aside from being a great tool in the kitchen, it looks intimidating like something Special Forces could use. Don't let the lack of reviews fool you because I'd buy another one of these without hesitating.

Another quality German made product.

This was my second Wusthoff knife. I love it as much or more than my santuko. I now have trouble deciding which to use. I have thown out all the rest of the knives in my drawers. Only Wusthof for me from now on.

Buy Wusthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Hollow-Ground Cook's Knife Now

I've had this knife for a few days now. Truthfully, I would give it a rating of 4.5 stars. The tempered stainless steel is clearly of high quality. The finish is the right finish for a chef's knife. It cuts like a dream, and it's big enough for my hands. Also, the santoku-style cutaways certainly allow the knife to slide through solid foods easily. The blade is relatively thin, which requires this knife to be babied, as most fine knives should anyway.

The only drawback I would mention is its balance. When holding it just behind the bolster, it tips forward (the blade tends to fall down). For me, this translates into slightly reduced feeling of control. I've used some very expensive chef's knives before and they tend to achieve balance when teetered behind the bolster.

The handle feels great and it's some sort of hard rubber polymer. It has good grip when wet. However, it doesn't look as good as the harder handles; it looks cheap.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Hollow-Ground Cook's Knife Here

this is our first "real" kitchen knife and we couldn't be happier. it stays very sharp and it is a joy to hold and behold.

Want Wusthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Hollow-Ground Cook's Knife Discount?

By far the best knife i have ever owned. I bought it with the ceramic sharpener and sharpen it ever 5-6 time I use it and it stays dangerously sharp. This was the first real forged knife I had ever owned, but from here on out it'll be all i buy.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment