Wusthof Classic Ikon #8903-3 3-Piece Starter Set

Wusthof Classic Ikon #8903-3 3-Piece Starter SetA gift for a foodie friend who did not have good knives. While many people like a bigger chef's knife, he prefers the six inch, so this set was perfect! Love the balance of the Ikon knives... very lightweight and easy on the hands.

I bought this set for my husband for Father's Day. We have never owned a very good knife set before and after 12 years of marriage I felt it was time to treat him to one.

These knives are SHARP. I mean VERY SHARP. I accidentally sliced my finger the first time using the larger one and didn't even feel it. Unfortunately,I nick myself every time I use one of these it's laughable.

The knives are very well weighted and feel great in your hand. A very good purchase if you can stomach the thought of spending so much on knives and want to treat yourself to something you will probably own for a lifetime.

Buy Wusthof Classic Ikon #8903-3 3-Piece Starter Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment