Wusthof Classic 12-Inch Hollow-Ground Salmon Slicer

Wusthof Classic 12-Inch Hollow-Ground Salmon SlicerExcellent knife. As a food service professional, I have been using Wusthof Knives for years. This knife is made for slicing, specifically for slicing smoked and cured salmon. It is perfect for this task. I would choose no other knife for this purpose. I have also successfully used this knife for paper-thin carving of duck breast and dry-cured beef. Solidly made, comfortable handle, excellent workmanship.

I have been using this knife to slice almost paper-thin slices of gravlax for the last month. It's very well made and EXTREMELY sharp. I would recommend this knife to anyone slicing quantities of fish or soft meats.

Buy Wusthof Classic 12-Inch Hollow-Ground Salmon Slicer Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment