Update International CKS-WTR Deluxe Waiter Corkscrews, 4-3/4-Inch

Update International CKS-WTR Deluxe Waiter Corkscrews, 4-3/4-InchI found this Update International Waiter Corkscrew hanging on a little rack near the wine section of a nearby grocery store. It looked like pretty good quality and I've now used it a couple times and everything works well. Okay, I've already got corkscrews and bottle openers in my kitchen cabinets. Why would I buy yet another? Well, I do a bit of auto travel and camping. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've forgotten an opener and been in a campsite or motel room and unable to open a bottle of beer or wine. And, it can be exasperating! Now, I'll just put this thingy in my glove compartment and, viola, those problems disappear. It's the beginning of a new era.

Gary Peterson

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment