NFL Circo Cheese Board/Tool Set, 10-Inch

Circo Cheese Board - NFL - New Orleans SaintsI received a Giants cheese board for a secret santa event that I do with my friends every year, so I did not actually purchase this item. This may surprise some people as I did purchase most of my other Giants tool/kitchenware. The other half of that secret santa gift was: NFL New York Giants 2011 Super Bowl XLVI Champions 12 Ounce Wine Glass. Clearly gotta get your priorities in order. Usually I won't let wine/cheese snob clique interact with my Giants fans friends, but I do like reminding them of my priorities. Anyway, since I know you are curious, some of the other gifts given by others included a Giants poncho, a Giants Toaster, a Giants Leather Jacket, and of course, Star Wars legos. Just the essentials.

I endorse this item. Some of the tools seem a little small, but I've had some mean Comte on this cheese board as well as some good smoked Gouda. Gotta have the smoked gouda.

Lastly, I'll just add that it makes a lot of sense for the Giants to offer such a product since we have such a highbrow fan base. Who in the world is going to buy the Jacksonville Jaguars Cheese Board/Tool Set? That's not even to speak of our disgusting NFC East foes. I'll leave that to reviews of: New York Giants Kitchen Towel Combo

I LIKE IT. I BOUGHT IT AS A GIFT SO HOPE HE LIKES IT. WILL FIND OUT THIS WEEKEND HOPEFULLY..

Buy NFL Circo Cheese Board/Tool Set, 10-Inch Now

This product was of good quality, what you see is exactly what you get, and it arrived on time! My sister loved it, now I want one!

Read Best Reviews of NFL Circo Cheese Board/Tool Set, 10-Inch Here

we gave this as a Chirstmas gift, very nice cutting board and tools, seems very durable.

We would recommend it

Want NFL Circo Cheese Board/Tool Set, 10-Inch Discount?

"Packers" symbol not vivid, can hardly see it. When you open the product, the place for your cheese slopes at an angle. Looks good on the ad, but not practical. Amazon verified purchase.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment