Mundial 5627-14E 14-Inch Serrated Edge Slicing Knife, Black

Mundial 5627-14E 14-Inch Serrated Edge Slicing Knife, BlackI usually buy only high end knives but for bread? I needed a knife big enough to easily get through large artisan breads. a 14" bread knife, sharp out of the box, great value! I love it. I recommend it.

I purchased this knife to solve the problem of slicing large cuts of meat, artisan breads etc... The usual 9" serrated blade didn't cut it (no pun intended). This knife has a very well honed sharp serrated 14" blade in addition to the 4" molded handle. It feels very comfortable when cutting and the blade has a nice side to side flexibility to it. It slices through meats and breads like butter. The knife was shipped with a plastic sheath and held in place with a handle wrap and snap for storage. Be careful when handling the blade, it's very sharp.

Buy Mundial 5627-14E 14-Inch Serrated Edge Slicing Knife, Black Now

Knife worked great, I bought this based on one review that said it was great for slicing Large BBQ Briskets, I Agree 100%. I bought this for slicing Briskets for our church, I smoked 5 of them all 11-15 LBS each, and this knife sliced exactly like advertised. Also used it on a roast and slices very nice and as thin as you want!

Read Best Reviews of Mundial 5627-14E 14-Inch Serrated Edge Slicing Knife, Black Here

I purchased the 14-inch Mundial to carve large (12-15 lb.) beef briskets and it was just what I was looking for. It was long and sharp enough to cut through hot brisket so I could serve about 100 people for a catering event. I will purchase this knife again.

Want Mundial 5627-14E 14-Inch Serrated Edge Slicing Knife, Black Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment