Mercer Cutlery Genesis 6" Forged Chef's Knife, Steel/Black

Mercer Cutlery Genesis 6' Forged Chef's Knife, Steel/BlackI purchased the oxo 6" Chef's knife and I enjoy the the sharpness and the non slip handle this knife has, it is not too big and yet can be handled with ease.But I also purchased the Mercer 6" Genesis around the same time and I have to say I prefer the Mercer as everything about it seems superior. The balance, the width, the feel is better due to the handle being larger which has a great grip, the knife is sharp and is just a great looking knife.

This was a Christmas present for my son who is in Culinary school studying to be a Chef! He is awesome! and he says Mercer Cutlery products are awesome!

Buy Mercer Cutlery Genesis 6" Forged Chef's Knife, Steel/Black Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment