Lenox True Love 2-Piece Dessert Set

Lenox True Love 2-Piece Dessert SetI ordered this set for my wedding that is happening in January. Thank GOD I ordered it early because when I saw the set, the silver is spotted with dark spots and it looks like it was already used even though the packaging makes me think that it has to be brand new. I'm torn about returning it so I'm going to try to clean the silverware and hope I can get it clean enough to look nice and shiny in my pictures....

This was purchased for my Wife's Sister's wedding. We read the one review about the tarnish on the silver coating, but since the other reviews were ok we took our chances. Well, what a mistake. They arrived fully boxed and wrapped in tissue paper, but when opened were found to have dark blotches all over both peices. We tried to clean them with a silver polish, but after an hour finally gave up and packed them for return. Luckily, my wife was able to find the exact item in Macy's today for the same price (expect for sales tax added). She explained to the sales person at Macy's our experience and asked to open the box before making the purchase. The items were perfect, and so the story has a happy ending. The only thing I can think of is that Amazon is selling seconds, items that are not up to retail standards. I never had a problem before with anything purchased at Amazon, but this was a disappointment.

Buy Lenox True Love 2-Piece Dessert Set Now

These are gorgeous! I bought them for my wedding May 2012, and I cant wait to use them. They are a great price on here! They are very heavy and sturdy, a beautiful design!

Read Best Reviews of Lenox True Love 2-Piece Dessert Set Here

Absolutely love these! They got here fast and look very nice. Very happy we bought them! Can't wait to use them at our wedding.

Want Lenox True Love 2-Piece Dessert Set Discount?

Good quality... heavy & shiny. The design is as cute as it looks online . I also ordered the matching glasses to complete the set!

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment