Le Creuset Stoneware Cereal Bowl, 8-Inch

Le Creuset Stoneware Cereal Bowl, 8-InchMy wife and I bought five Le Creuset stoneware cereal bowls in different colors to create an aesthetically pleasing set. This included a red bowl, a flame (orange/red) bowl, a fennel (green) bowl, a cassis (purple) bowl, and this yellow bowl. (The set looks gorgeous together, by the way.)

Of these colors, I have to say that the yellow is my favorite -or at least tied with the green color. I didn't think I would like it, because yellow is generally not one of my go-to colors. I was also skeptical because the top shade of yellow in the Amazon product picture appears to be overly faded. It isn't, however. The color is really inviting and eye-catching.

As for quality, the bowls are well-made. Dishwasher safe and heavy, they will not chip easily. (I should note that they are 6 inches in diameter, NOT 8 inches. Not sure why they are advertised as 8 inches . . . but the 6 inch size is perfectly acceptable for my huge morning bowls of cereal.)

I would definitely recommend this bowl in general, and the color specifically. You'll like it.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment