Le Creuset Stoneware 10-Inch Soup Bowl

Le Creuset Stoneware 10-Inch Soup Bowl, WhiteI ordered these bowls in Cherry Red to match the plates I have. I considered mixing the colors but the red glaze is just too sumptuous. The bowls accommodate a generous serving of soup or pasta. I should mention that the plates I have are the 'salad' plates. I use these as dinner plates and they function beautifully. The soup bowl does fit on top of the salad bowl so there's no problem using the two together. These plates and bowls are larger than standard dinnerware a salad plate is usually around seven inches. Creuset is ten inches. The Creuset dinner plate is twelve inches and doesn't fit comfortably in the cupboard and really does look more like a (very handsome) serving plate. The plates arrived so carefully packaged that they survived a collision with something along the way that made a large dent in the box. Not one bowl was damaged. I was impressed.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment