Chicago Cutlery Fullerton 3-Piece Chef/Utility/Parer Knife with Sheath Protector

Chicago Cutlery Fullerton 3-Piece Chef/Utility/Parer Knife with Sheath ProtectorI am always in the kitchen and love to work with fresh vegetables and fruits when I cook, so I need to have a good knife handy. One of my roommates had a chef's knife that quickly became my favorite tool in our kitchen, it cut through anything I threw at it so smoothly and easily. When I moved out I had to get another one like it, this was not the same style but it was the same brand and that was the imprtant part. These knives are just as good if not better and I use them almost daily. They are very sturdy and have a very nice sleek design. I would recommend these to anyone, they would be a great addition to your kitchen!

Save 6% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment