J.K. Adams Dorset Birdseye FSC Certified Maple Cutting Board

J.K. Adams Dorset Birdseye FSC Certified 14-Inch by 6-Inch by 3/4-Inch Maple Cutting Board, RectangleThis cutting board is just the right size for cutting up veggies and carrying them to the pot using the very comfortable and ergonomic handle. The finish is exceptionally smooth even velvety. JK Adams has created a functional masterpiece that is even better because of its environmental responsibility --they use FSC certified wood! The only thing that would have pleased me more is if they hadn't engraved their logo on the back, which discourages me from using the back side when cutting meat --the engraved logo gives tiny crevices where I worry meat fragments may be difficult to scrub off when I wash the board.

My mom never had a good chef's knife, so recently I bought her one, and I needed a good-quality wooden cutting board to treat that knife right. I chose the JK Adams paddle-shaped maple cutting board which is the perfect size for her small countertop. It is satin-smooth as described, and made a really lovely gift.

Buy J.K. Adams Dorset Birdseye FSC Certified Maple Cutting Board Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment