Cambridge Silversmiths 26345PSGM13 Madison Flatware Set 45 Pc. Dison Flatware SET 45 Peice - Satin

Cambridge Silversmiths 26345PSGM13 Madison Flatware Set 45 Pc. Dison Flatware SET 45 Peice - Satin FinishI had a service of four of Cambridge Silversmiths Madison Flatware and had been looking to add to it. The 45 pc set is just what I wanted. I love the feel and look of this set! It is very attractive and washes up well in the dishwasher. I couldn't have found additional settings for this other than through amazon. Believe me I looked. The delivery time was as always the very best and the product was of the best grade. As usual, I have never had anything but good results from amazon.

Bought this set and some pieces (especially many of the butter knife handles) tarnished in the first cycle through the dishwasher, before they were even used! Disappointed. They are going back.

Buy Cambridge Silversmiths 26345PSGM13 Madison Flatware Set 45 Pc. Dison Flatware SET 45 Peice - Satin Now

Our daughter-in-law had one cherished knife left of the flatware that had belonged to her Grandfather. I search long and hard for something similar, without going over the alloted ammount per gift. I will never forget her face when she opened this package for Christmas. She had no idea what it could be. What a suprise!

The quality was excellent, the delivery was timely, and the hug I received was worth it all.

Read Best Reviews of Cambridge Silversmiths 26345PSGM13 Madison Flatware Set 45 Pc. Dison Flatware SET 45 Peice - Satin Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment