Jean Dubost Laguiole 6-Piece Steak Knives -Stainless Steel

Jean Dubost Laguiole 6-Piece Steak Knives -Stainless SteelIf you've every seen or used Jean Dubost Laguiole steak knives you have expectations of high quality and craftsmanship, these knives don't even come close. They reminded me of a cheap knock off. The blades are so thin there almost flexible and have a distubingly light weight feel to them. I've had a set of olive wood handled knives for years and love them. I was very disappointed when I received these and returned them immediately; and paid a hefty restocking fee to do so. Pay a little more and get the knives with the thicker blades, you won't regret it.

Wow do these knives look good. We have paired them with our silver as well as with our every day cutlery and they just plain look good. They are also a conversation point with our friends who frequently ask about the bee.

They cut well and the shape feels great in the hand as well.

If there is any complaint I could make it is that the handle should be a tiny bit heavier, but that's picking nits.

Get these you'll love them.

Buy Jean Dubost Laguiole 6-Piece Steak Knives -Stainless Steel Now

I was trying to match the Jean Dubost Laguiole knives I have. These look the same in the picture but is missing detail on the top of the handles. I believe the picture was purposefully deceptive.

Read Best Reviews of Jean Dubost Laguiole 6-Piece Steak Knives -Stainless Steel Here

After mistake with order it was corrected immediately. Great service, great knives. Thank you so much! Sending the initial knives that were received back to you 1/21/13! I am so impressed with your response! This was a gift to my very best friend for Christmas and she now has exactly what she wanted.

Want Jean Dubost Laguiole 6-Piece Steak Knives -Stainless Steel Discount?

My set, although they look and feel great, can't even cut an apple slice straight. I got them at a Tuesday Morning, so I don't know if that means they were faulty. All I know is that I prefer to use my butter knives because these knives are unreliable and thus kind of scary...

0 comments:

Post a Comment