Global GS-9 - 3 inch, 8cm Serrated Tomato Knife

Global GS-9 - 3 inch, 8cm Serrated Tomato KnifeI do not like this knife for slicing tomatoes. It tears them, does not make smooth cuts. I have not used it for anything else.

Global knives lives up too their name, very impressed with how thin I can slice tomatoes and onions without effort, only drawback would be to be extremely careful of your fingers.

Buy Global GS-9 - 3 inch, 8cm Serrated Tomato Knife Now

Global knives have very thin, stiff blades. They also have comfortable grips that never slip in your hand and give you the proper leverage for each job. They are light and precisely balanced. Although they are expensive, you will never replace them. This knife, however, is too short. Global has a 6" serrated utility knife that I want.

Read Best Reviews of Global GS-9 - 3 inch, 8cm Serrated Tomato Knife Here

I love global knives. LOVE THEM. So I was excited the moment I saw this "tomato knife" and ordered it STAT. It's solid and cuts well, but for most tomatoes the blade is not long enough...if you use it for smaller items it works great but if you want to cut anything beyond a medium-sized tomato, I'd recommend the 6-inch Global serrated knife. So my review is not about quality, it's about utility. And when it comes to utility, this knife comes up a little short.

Want Global GS-9 - 3 inch, 8cm Serrated Tomato Knife Discount?

I love Global knives and this one is no exception.

Though it is terrific for tomatoes, I like having a smaller

serrated knife for other slicing needs.

Save $0.05 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment