Chicago Cutlery DesignPro Chef Knives, 8-Inch

Chicago Cutlery DesignPro Chef Knives, 8-InchOne of the better sets of knives I've used/owned in a very long time, spanning multiple different brands too. The Design Pro knives hold a sharp edge for an incredibly long amount time so whenever I use them it feels like they are fresh out of the box. The are very well balanced while cutting, slicing or chopping and fit in my hand surprisingly well. The comfort factor of the knives is what surprised me the most, how well the knife fits into my hand makes proper cutting technique very easy...All in all the knives thoroughly surpassed all my expectations I had prior to purchasing and continue to amaze me every time I use them. Go Chicago Cutlery!

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program I'll start this review by saying I am not a chef and have never before owned good-quality knives. Most of my kitchen knives are cheap little things that don't always slice a potato neatly. So that is my starting point.

This 8" knife is for much larger projects than cutting potatoes. My first application was cutting up a roasted bird. To give you an idea, I was able to actually just cut the bird in half right down the middle it is THAT sharp.

It feels good in the hand and is easy to clean. Definitely a great addition to my kitchen.

Buy Chicago Cutlery DesignPro Chef Knives, 8-Inch Now

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program i feel like a real chef with this knife! good weight and quality and nice handle grip and balance. this is an excellent product that i totally can find a space to use now often! i love it!! highly recommend!

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery DesignPro Chef Knives, 8-Inch Here

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program When I picked this knife up I wrongly thought I was buying an 8 inch long knife, not an 8 inch bladed knife. (I know, I know, I was in a hurry and just not thinking.) Anyway, it arrived and I groaned, another of those huge knives that get very little use around here. Chef's knives are supposed to be indispensable in the kitchen but they haven't been around this place. Generally, they feel too heavy and awkward in my hand. I prefer a smaller blade for most chopping and slicing. Well, that is about to change. I love this knife. It fits lightly in my hand, is easy to grip, slices through most everything like butter and I never feel like I am going to lose a digit the knife feels like an extension of my hand. I made a stew this afternoon and sliced, minced, chopped everything with this knife. From the onions to the garlic to the corn and tomatoes, it was a breeze. The knife also cleans up easily and has a hard plastic cover for drawer storage.

I will follow up if any issues develop but can say this knife is well worth the investment for most home cooks.

Highly Recommended.

Want Chicago Cutlery DesignPro Chef Knives, 8-Inch Discount?

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program I'm extremely pleased with this knife. The handle is weighted perfectly, and the finger placement marks really are ideally located, giving you a perfectly balanced knife. The knife is easy to hold, and is very sharp I was able to slice ultra-thin slices of several vegetables; an onion, a tomato, a cucumber and a green pepper. I used it to finely dice a garlic clove, and it was excellent with a small amount, too. It washes up cleanly and easily. Comes with its own plastic storage sheath, if you want to use that. The only thing I can't comment on is how long it will hold its sharp edge and how well it sharpens, as I've only just gotten it. I will come back in a few months and update, but for now, I highly recommend this knife.

0 comments:

Post a Comment