Ergo Chef Prodigy Series Stamped Serrated Offset Handle Bread Knife with Comfort Grip, 8-Inch

Ergo Chef Prodigy Series Stamped Serrated Offset Handle Bread Knife with Comfort Grip, 8-InchI got this bread knife as a gift. It cuts and works great on larger fruit like melon and pineapple. I like the non slip grip and the off set handle. Compared to other bread knives and my old bread knife that I currently have, this handle is the most comfortable and the off set handle prevents your hands from hitting the cutting board and no mess after cutting bread. I will recommend to others.

Not nearly as good as Forschner. I would not recommend this knife. One can get much better at comparable price.

Buy Ergo Chef Prodigy Series Stamped Serrated Offset Handle Bread Knife with Comfort Grip, 8-Inch Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment