WMF Spitzenklasse 8-Inch Chef's Knife

WMF Spitzenklasse 8-Inch Chef's KnifeI enjoy cooking and a good knife is a joy in the kitchen. I initially picked up a WMF Spitzenklasse knife on a trip to Europe and after returning to the US it quickly became my favorite knife. Of all the German knives I have used, the WMF stands out. The only knives I have used which are better are VERY EXPENSIVE knives from Japan. There is nothing better in the sub $100 range of kitchen knife than the WMF Spitzenklasse knife.

They are well balanced.

They sharpen easily

They hold an edge

They will even hold an edge if sharpened to Asian specs

I am from Germany, the WMF factory is close to where I grew up. Their products are known to be great quality and durable. I have owned this chef's knife for over 10 years now. I cook a lot! It sharpens nicely and I love how it feels. I use it about a million times a day and it still feels like a treat to me to own this knife. I am glad to see the familiar logo in the US, hopefully I can treat myself to a mid-size utility knife soon.

Buy WMF Spitzenklasse 8-Inch Chef's Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment