S43 Colossal Knives w/Oak Block Holiday Gift Set (Rada Cutlery)

S43 Colossal Knives w/Oak Block Holiday Gift SetGreatest knives I have ever had. My daughter had given me a small cleaver type knife by Rada and I loved it so much I wanted more regular knives. The potato peeler and fork are also wonderful. The price was very reasonable for good knives. I am a gourmet cook so I appreciate good equipment.

I've been using Rada cutlery for years, and this knife set just enhances the reputation. They start sharp, stay sharp, and look sharp. And the handles are gorgeous (just make sure they don't accidentally sneak into the dishwasher, as the luster will be permanently ruined). After all these years, the quality is still there...and they're still made in the U.S.A.

Buy S43 Colossal Knives w/Oak Block Holiday Gift Set (Rada Cutlery) Now

I received these knives for my wedding 7 years ago. They have been AMAZING! I make most things from scratch and spend a lot of time in the kitchen cutting and dicing, and have not been disappointed by any of the knives. The peeler is great too. I bought an inexpensive sharpener from bed bath and beyond and it does a great job of keeping them just like new. I would definitely recommend these knives, especially now that I realize how affordable they are!

Read Best Reviews of S43 Colossal Knives w/Oak Block Holiday Gift Set (Rada Cutlery) Here

Being proud Americans, we pride ourselves in searching and purchasing American made products, keeping Americans employed. These knives are the sharpest, most lightweight and versatile set we have ever owned and the last we will need to purchase. We also bought their utility (non-serrated) steak knife set which is made with the same great craftsmanship.

Priscilla and Walter

Want S43 Colossal Knives w/Oak Block Holiday Gift Set (Rada Cutlery) Discount?

This is not Wusthoff Trident quality but is really a very nice set of knives for everyday use. Having a set easily available on the counter in the block is a big step up from digging through a drawer of multiple knives and I was surprised at how attractive they look. I rate the knives as good and the peeler excellent. One minor complaint is that the handles (but not the blade) darken considerably from their original bright aluminum color if you put them through the dishwasher. I like the brighter finish so just rinse, wipe and put them back in the block and avoid the washer all together.

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment