To-Go Ware Bamboo Utensil Set with Case

To-Go Ware Bamboo Utensil Set with Case Recycled Plastic Case)The utensils that you get in this set are great. The spoon and fork are about what you would expect and the knife is reasonably sharp (although not cerated) and concave/convex making it ideal for spreading things. I've not actually used the chopsticks to eat but I've played with them and they seem fine. The problem is the case. It's thick and not at all pliant sort of plastic. The utensils don't really fit that well in the slots. The chopsticks are meant to go in the same sleeve as the knife and they don't really fit. The Case has snaps that are supposed to hold it shut, it is very difficult to get the case shut enough to snap it. When you do the chopsticks are going to stick up above the case. On mine one of the snaps broke and will need to be glued back on.

Don't let this keep you from buying the set though. I'm probably going to buy another one so I have a set at home and at work. Just don't expect much from the case.

I bought these for work, and I love them. But, they are bigger than I expected. The spoon and fork look like the ones used to toss salads. Other than that, it a very nice set, Its cute. They also hang out of the little case, but it works.

Buy To-Go Ware Bamboo Utensil Set with Case Now

this was such a great gift made my daughter so excited every time we go to eat she pulls these right out of her purse she loves them.

Read Best Reviews of To-Go Ware Bamboo Utensil Set with Case Here

This review is in reference to the "Slate Recycled Plastic Case" model, which should totally be brought back simply because it looks really great. The bamboo utensils are exactly what one would expect from solid quality bamboo ware. No, the knife is not serated; this is a rather different type of thing. It's basic, simple, elegant, and refined in a slowed-down, chill-out-from-the-rat-race kind of way. And having been very hesitant about buying the recycled plastic case, I can say that I fell in love with it. While plastic bags are my least favorite invention of the past 500 years, repurposed plastic bags may perhaps be my favorite. After all, it's closing the recycling loop and riding the streets and landfills of unpleasant things that would otherwise sit there laughing at us for millions of years. Actually they would mumify in landfills along with banana peels and old toasters until the earth is pummeled by massive meteorites splashing everything into the atmosphere where perhaps the sun will phytodegrade it all back to the ether from whence it came.

Want To-Go Ware Bamboo Utensil Set with Case Discount?

When I first saw it, I was a little disappointed but after I use it for a while, I fell in love with it! Its so good to use and cute. I wanna choose another color to try though. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment