Shun Classic Left-Handed 7-Inch Stainless-Steel Santoku with Scallops

Shun Classic Left-Handed 7-Inch Stainless-Steel Santoku with ScallopsI bought the left-hand santoku version for my wife and she couldn't be happier. Being left handed has always given her limited choice in scissors and other true left-handed tools so she's thrilled to have one made for her. The wooden handle has a D-shape, where the rounded part fits nicely into the back of your knuckles. It has a very nice and overall high quality feel to it, much better than a similar Henkle that she also used for many years before this. It took awhile to get used to the cutting radius compared to her other knives, but she saves the Shun for the 'heavy' veggie work. Now she wants a bread knife.....

This knife is my new favorite Knife. This knife is seriously sharp. I have given the kife daily use for the past few months and I have just had to hone the blade recently. The custom D shape handle feels perfect in the palm. I do not have master knife skils but this knife makes me feel closer. Great knife I will be adding more left handed knifes to my collection soon. Oh, the best part is im the only one in the house that is left handed making it my exclucive knife.

Buy Shun Classic Left-Handed 7-Inch Stainless-Steel Santoku with Scallops Now

This is the knife I reach for every time I do anything other than a paring veggies. Despite being high-maintenance (have to wash and dry it immediately) it gets 5 stars for good balance, sharpness, versatility. Plus it looks pretty terrific. I got a smaller Global santoku and there is no comparison. This looks, feels and cuts like a "real" proper knife. I have had it for over a year and it's still plenty sharp. I would definitely recommend this one for lefties!

Read Best Reviews of Shun Classic Left-Handed 7-Inch Stainless-Steel Santoku with Scallops Here

Been after one of these knives for a while. Very impressed. Smooth cutting style, very comfortable for me being a left hander great one can choose the left hand version, compliments my knife collection very well.

Want Shun Classic Left-Handed 7-Inch Stainless-Steel Santoku with Scallops Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment