Mundial Large Hard-Sided Cutlery Case

Mundial Large Hard-Sided Cutlery CaseThis case is so nice and it holds all my knives and shapening steel nicely. I was not disappointed.

Ive got a full set of Mundial cutlery and the case works well for what I have. But there are several draw backs, the elastic holsters line both edges of the case which is ok but if you have anything larger than the 6in chef knife you're over lapping the other side. The slots for the knife handles themselvs are very tight so you have to watch your fingers putting your knives in unless you pull everything out to put it back in, and the zipper is a little stiff, but that should losten with time. It was a little smaller and pricy for what they are advertising which int what I expected considering it's supposed to hold upto 16 knives(I own 12 and can only fit my kitchen knives on one side). Other than those few things its very stable and heavy duty, the handle feels good in the hand and the strap is light on the shoulder and is an ok addition for one looking to have a matching case to their set.

Buy Mundial Large Hard-Sided Cutlery Case Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment