Mundial 5100 Series 10" Hollow-Edge Chef's Knife, Red

Mundial 5100 Series 10' Hollow-Edge Chef's Knife, RedI got this knife about a week ago and have used it several times already. It was sharp out of the box, I haven't had to sharpen it yet. It cuts through thick steak and firm tofu like buttah.... no kidding. My only complaint is that I thought it would weigh more than it does. I tend to like a heavy blade but after a lot of slicing and chopping I'm glad it isn't so heavy... so no complaints really. I have a feeling it will hold an edge for awhile but not any extraordinary length of time like some of the really expensive knives. I got the Victorinox 8 10" blade cover but it isn't long enough. The blade cover length includes the bolster but in reality this knifes blade is 10" without the bolster. The blade cover needs to be 10.5". I haven't found one that fits yet but I can make this fit if I angle the knife a bit before I lock it.

Save 34% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment