J.A. Henckels 16-Slot Knife Case with Lock

J.A. Henckels 16-Slot Knife Case with LockI have owned my knife case for a couple of months now and I would never recomend this case to anyone. In the time that I have owned it, the case has lost a latch to open it, the stitching holding the case together is coming apart, the webbing holding the knives down is loose, allowing the knives to rub one another, and the devider seperating the kniives hase ripped. I am currently looking for a replacement for it.

I've had my knife case for almost 12 years now, and it still keeps up with the abuse that comes with my profession as a chef. It was given to me by the knife sharpening guy as a thank you gift for the business, i had given him. Day in night out, it has been reliable, and worn well (even though it looks as good now as it did then)This case keeps my babies, (yes i said babies) save and sound, everyone has become accustomed to seeing me with my knife bag, where i go, they go, and even though i've had my henckel 4 stars for much longer, the case still gives them the ohhhs and awwes, from being protected. This is a must for the serious.

Buy J.A. Henckels 16-Slot Knife Case with Lock Now

Bought this roll for my son who is attending his first year of culinary school and working in a restaurant. He absolutely loves it for carrying his knifes and it has enough room to carry the other miscellaneous tools he needs. The locking feature is most appreciated given how much the knives cost.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels 16-Slot Knife Case with Lock Here

Having never purchased a knife case like this before, I have no concrete basis for my rating. However, in the few months I've owned the case, I can say that there just HAS to be a better way to carry your knives around. This one doesn't seem to hold them securely enough, as they occasionally "rattle" during transport (and, if you're not careful, they could fall out of the case). It's serviceable, but I expected more.

Want J.A. Henckels 16-Slot Knife Case with Lock Discount?

This was a total waste of time and money. The locks are pointless and difficult to operate especially if you are on the line and need to prep on the fly. Also the roll has no sides so things can fall out or people can simply reach in and grab things so locks as a security feature is pretty retarded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment