Dexas Heavy Duty Grippmats, Set of 4

Dexas Heavy Duty Grippmats, Set of 4So far so good, but I almost returned them when I read that they are not dishwasher safe. I use these mats for the convenience factor and hand-washing is not convenient (plus I like for my raw meat cutting boards to get a long, hot washing in the dishwasher). Mine also have some areas where the grip-backing was already pulling away so I have to wonder about the longevity of these things. I'll try to report back. BTW, you can get them at Bed Bath & Beyond for $15 with a coupon.

I've foolishly been using glass cutting boards, for the cleaning ability but I just found out it damages my good knives so I switched to Grippmats and it was the best thing ever. I LOVE using it, I look around for things to cut on it, it's just that amazing & different from what I had been doing. I don't know why people keep saying you can't put in the dishwasher because the label says, dishwasher safe in big letters as it does in the description here. I've put mine in the dishwasher and they were just fine. I don't make a habit of it, it's easier just to clean it after use, but it is totally okay to do that.

This is an amazing product so lightweight, easy to use, FUN to use and if I've cut a bunch of stuff, it folds up a bit as needed for easy transport to the stove. I love these mats, perhaps you will too!

Buy Dexas Heavy Duty Grippmats, Set of 4 Now

like the reviewer said theres no measurements so I looked up the product on another website before I bought them.They are pretty normal size about 11x14" and pretty durable compared to other flimsy kinds.They work great and dont slip while chopping.will definately buy them again when mine wear out.

Read Best Reviews of Dexas Heavy Duty Grippmats, Set of 4 Here

I got these to replace old ones that I got from BB&B years ago. They are a lot more heavy duty and are definitely better quality. The backing is non-slip, although it still does slip around on my counter top. When I put them on my big wooden block cutting board they seem to be fine. If you are chopping fast (mincing herbs and whatnot) it might slip around on you. My advice is to wet the back slightly and press it down onto the surface. Or, you can do the damp paper towel trick under the mat too. I have not put them in the dishwasher yet. Washing them by hand because I don't want them to bow and bend like my old ones did. Plus, I hate the dishwasher taste that they get. 3 stars because of the not so non-slip backing.

Want Dexas Heavy Duty Grippmats, Set of 4 Discount?

I too was taken aback when, after reading the description which clearly says "dishwasher safe", I received the item and the packaging just as clearly states "hand wash only." That being said I plan to wash them in the dishwasher anyway, but I imagine that will shorten their lifespan. Just keep that in mind when purchasing this item. The description on Amazon really should be changed.

Save $0.01 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment