Chef'sChoice FlexHone Strop 320 Knife Sharpener

Chef'sChoice FlexHone Strop 320 Knife Sharpener: BLACKrecommended by ATK and I love it! Puts an edge on anything and easy to use too!

Magnetic is the way to go.

Already had one of these and they work great. Bought for my daughter's x-mas present.

Would recommend to anyone to purchase.

Buy Chef'sChoice FlexHone Strop 320 Knife Sharpener Now

I have tested this model and found out the design of plastic guide is poor. Inserting knife in the slot was misguided and not knowing how and at what level I should locate the knife. No video available and even instruction to follow is not help full. The plastic disk for honing is so useless. I am lost in selecting a model but to rely on the store who carry such model and made it to be the best sharpener and then provide the link to their store. Confused. My wife was mad at me when I sharpen one of her favorite knife and end result was, I ruin the knife. Why too many models? Why not just make one that works.

Read Best Reviews of Chef'sChoice FlexHone Strop 320 Knife Sharpener Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment