Rite Edge Stainless Steel Pruning Utility Knife

Rite Edge Stainless Steel Pruning Utility KnifeKnife arrived...looks nice but doesn't cut...wanted to use it for debarking branches...I probably should have purchased a more expensive one..

I purchased this knife in August for my husbands birthday. When he onpened the box i could tell he felt it was cheap and wouldn't last him very long. He opens plastic bags, cut rubber pieces being a mechanic he needs a dependable knife and likes the Hawkbill. Couple days passed and he told me he had liked this knife it was light weight and very sharpe.But now he had lost it and couldn't find it. I could see he was upset and he kept looking. Finally we found in his recliner. Few days ago he said I've lost that knife again and it's somewhere there. He came home yesterday said once again he found it in a car he had serviced. Next, he asked if i could get him another because he didn't want to be without this knife. So, i felt i should get 2 additional ones.

Buy Rite Edge Stainless Steel Pruning Utility Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment