BOSKA Holland Monaco Cheese Curler - Marble

Boska Holland Monaco Collection Marble Cheese CurlerHonestly, I'd like to see something besides a black plastic knife handle. It's a nice handle, but the fit and finish of the rest of this device robs the handle of its handsomeness.

And, that singular aesthetic concern is the one and only shortcoming.

It is beautiful elegance formed into graceful function. I dare say that owning this device makes a person just want more monk's head cheese. I can tell you that it comes out at parties far more often than my fondue set, and guests seem to always be impressed by it. Sitting around a table, having wine, and putting the little rosettes on crackers; it's a great taste of the Old World.

If the knife handle bothers you, just order a replacement part from another set, but I won't go without the stone base and bright stainless fixtures.

I first saw this when we were in Germany and thought of getting one. I did not end up buying it because of its weight. I was so happy to find it on Amazon USA! So excited to use it. This stuff is a conversation piece at parties :)

Buy BOSKA Holland Monaco Cheese Curler - Marble Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment