Orka Mastrad A24105 Multi-Purpose Kitchen Scissors

Orka Mastrad A24105 Multi-Purpose Kitchen ScissorsGo for it!..If you are looking for good quality kitchen scissors this is the product to buy. They are MADE IN FRANCE!..Easy to use and easy to disassemble for cleaning. Dishwasher safe. Overall very happy with this product.

I wanted a pair of inexpensive scissors for the basement where the blades seperated. These are perfect. There are so many great features on them. I took my expenviive scissors to the basement and now have these attached to my refrigerator.

Buy Orka Mastrad A24105 Multi-Purpose Kitchen Scissors Now

I bought this pair to use on my boat! First of all, the sheath really is a poor design! Unless you are going to vertically mount this on a wall, the scissor falls out all the time! The gadget on the end is not only useless to me but I have been gouged by them when reaching across for something else! Again, if mounted on a wall they would be great.....in the drawer....not so good! They cut OK!

Read Best Reviews of Orka Mastrad A24105 Multi-Purpose Kitchen Scissors Here

I bought these purely because they were made in France unbelievable quality and under $10! I'm making a huge effort to not buy things made in China I appreciate another reviewer mentioning that in her review. Hopefully Amazon will add the country of origin to every product. Anyway, the scissors work great & I love the holder, so they are on the side of my stove ready to go!

Want Orka Mastrad A24105 Multi-Purpose Kitchen Scissors Discount?

A great tool for the kitchen. Very handy. Best kitchen scissors we have owned. These Orka Mastrad are must have scissors.

Save $0.03 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment