Kuhn Rikon 3-Inch Mini Prep Knife Colori, Yellow

Kuhn Rikon 3-Inch Mini Prep Knife Colori,  YellowThis mini cleaver is good quality, super cute and ultra useful. I am always finding reasons to cut since I got itand I now want these things in ever color.

These little "mini cleavers" are quite useful in the kitchen. I bought two to make quick work of chopping herbs or dicing meat for tartar or dumplings. Just grab one in each hand and chop away. The blades are quite sharp and hold an edge for quite a while. Mine are still as sharp as when I got them despite regular use. The bright color and fun, small shape also make them great for putting on serving dishes as well The small blade is perfect for slicing cheeses.

Buy Kuhn Rikon 3-Inch Mini Prep Knife Colori, Yellow Now

I purchased this knife as part of a set (not on Amazon), and I love it. It is quite small, but I've found it to be very handy.

Read Best Reviews of Kuhn Rikon 3-Inch Mini Prep Knife Colori, Yellow Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment