Knuckle Sandwich Series 5.5" Santoku "Chopper"

Knuckle Sandwich Series 5.5' Santoku 'Chopper'This is good quality knife if you are only going to use it a few times. The blade dose not hold an edge for very long, I have spend more time sharpening it then using it to prepare food with. Also the handle is extremely heavy which makes it exhausting to use for using it for more then cutting a few things for dinner. Making a salad may break your wrist. The weight of the knife makes it hard to handle, it dose not have a well balanced feel. The blade is very light is comparison to the handle which makes it top heavy. I would recommend saving your money and keep on looking for good knife. I would recommend this knife instead Victorinox 47520 Fibrox 8-Inch Chef's Knife not only is it half the price but it holds the blade for a really long time.

This is a very good kitchen knife. It does have a downward angle that takes a bit getting used to.

Most knives have a even straight across angle but this goes downward.

Which is ok as that is the direction you are cutting.

So far it works great.

Something I have noticed is the printed on letting which looks cool, is already starting to wear off.

I have used the knife probably 10 times and hand wash only and noticed the lettering is starting to fade away already.

Its a good knife..I'm not blown away by it but it does the job.

Buy Knuckle Sandwich Series 5.5" Santoku "Chopper" Now

I bought this knife as a gift for my husband. It has a good balance, remains sharp, and is overall wonderful to use.

Read Best Reviews of Knuckle Sandwich Series 5.5" Santoku "Chopper" Here

Guy Fietti celebrity Chef puts his name on this line of knives, there are now four knives designed to be a set for anyone wanting to become or are a chef in your own right. The design is different from most other knives and seems to be very comfortable and seems to be easier to use and control the most knives I have used in the kitchen. If you have an upcoming Chef and they enjoy watching Guy Fietti in TV as a Chef these would make a great present that are usable as well as unique.

Want Knuckle Sandwich Series 5.5" Santoku "Chopper" Discount?

I got all the Guy Fieri knives. I have professional knives on my counter but these knives are ergonomically fantastic. I couldn't find an easier set of knives, and more comfrortable to use.

Save 36% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment