Kapoosh Knife Holder, Black, Small

Kapoosh Knife Holder, Black, SmallAfter reading reviews, I expected a lot from this knife block. What I didn't expect was for the "freedom rods" to chip and break off. Every single time I pull my chef's knife from the block, little bits of black plastic from the freedom rods cling onto it. Furthermore, once in a while, 2 or 3 freedom rods would detach from the block. This happened after a day of having it! I assume it's because my knife is extremely sharp and it cuts the freedom rods. Thus I recommend not wasting your money on this, and go purchase something simple like a magnetic strip or magnetic knife block instead. Either that or just make sure your knives aren't too sharp!

Below is the review I wrote when I first began using this knife block. However, after a few months, the rubber rods inside the block began breaking off, and it became difficult to put the knives in. I ended up tossing it out, and have replaced it with a magnetic strip knife holder attached to the wall. This is working wonderfully. I don't have a lot of prep space on my counter, and this gives me more room.

After 40 years of running a household, I have accumulated a variety of knives that do not match. This knife block is great for holding those I use the most right where I do my slicing and dicing. My only complaint is that the one I purchased is a bit smaller than I thought it would be. I should have gotten the bigger one. But, it works for me!

Buy Kapoosh Knife Holder, Black, Small Now

I was skeptical I've always used those massive wooden knife blocks but I love this!

Even the small size Kapoosh holds 5 knives, and I could fit another if I needed to. It's great after cooking a huge meal: no more trying to remember which knife goes in which slot, and I don't have to worry about ruining a knife edge by putting it in the block incorrectly.

It takes up very little counter space, but is amazingly hefty: no worries that it will topple, even when it's fully loaded.

This is a great product that really lives up to its promise. I keep hoping my big wood block will fall apart so I can buy the larger size of the Kapoosh!

Read Best Reviews of Kapoosh Knife Holder, Black, Small Here

I am leaving a review because I count on them heavily myself. I found this to be just what I needed. Someone might say it is small, but check the measurements for yourself and you can decide if it is what you need. Small is exactly what I wanted for my counter space. I am able to fit a large chef's knife, a small and medium paring knife, my shears and two other medium sized knives in it. If you need more than that, then get a larger item. I hope this helps. I also liked that I could get this in black to match my stovetop. I love shopping with Amazon as I have had only good experience with them and the prices are excellent. Enjoy.

Want Kapoosh Knife Holder, Black, Small Discount?

I have been using the small Kapoosh knife holder for a few months and could not be happier with it. I have just a few high-end knives (mostly Global) and a small kitchen so the size was perfect for me, and I especially like not having to slip my knives into size-limited slots. I use the holder at least once or twice every day and have not experienced any of the problems mentioned with rods breaking. Perhaps this is because I don't load it with more than 5 knives (2 large and 3 smaller ones). The holding rods become more tightly compacted with each blade added...rod breakage probably occurs once the density of rods is too high and your knives are very sharp. I chose the black holder to avoid any potential odor issues that wood ones might be more prone to, and only put knives away once very clean and very dry. Construction of the Kapoosh holder is quite sturdy and it is well weighted. The small holder is is plenty long enough for my G2 blade which is 8".

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment