International Silver Palisade 20-Piece Flatware Set

International Silver Palisade 20-Piece Flatware SetI like the simple design of this flatware. Nothing fancy, but I could afford all the pieces and they nestle nicely in the flatware drawer. In researching flatware, I found out that the more expensive flatware has high nickel content to give it more shine. I bought these because i actually want to avoid stainless steel that is 18/8 or 18/10, as the 8 or 10 refers to nickel, and i don't want to consume nickel. This Palisade set is 18/0.

This flatware is extremely thin and very small. Don't waste your money. If you you like small and thin flatware then I guess it's for you. It's just not what my family likes.

Buy International Silver Palisade 20-Piece Flatware Set Now

I wanted more flatware that matched what I use for Thanksgiving. I found the exact match and got it in time to use it for the holiday.

Read Best Reviews of International Silver Palisade 20-Piece Flatware Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment