Gorham Golden Ribbon Edge 5-Piece Place Setting

Gorham Golden Ribbon Edge 5-Piece Place SettingI needed a few more place settings to complete my set. Very happy with this order. They are beautiful and will last forever.

This is a gorgeous pattern that you can dress up or down. The weight of the pieces is higher than most

stainlesss and the quality is excellent as well. At this price buy all you can afford-either to add to your collection or

to start a new one. I received excellent service and super fast shipping as well.

Buy Gorham Golden Ribbon Edge 5-Piece Place Setting Now

I had four place settings of this pattern and needed two more, but the store no longer carried it and I couldn't get it from the Gorham website. I was so happy to have found it onAmazon. I love this pattern. I have dishes with gold on the edges and it looks so nice with them. Also, Gorham makes very nice flatware and I would highly recommend them to anyone. I especially love the weight of the pieces. They feel so solid.

Read Best Reviews of Gorham Golden Ribbon Edge 5-Piece Place Setting Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment