Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 6-3/4-Inch Santoku Knife

Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 6-3/4-Inch Santoku KnifeThis knife is from the 1905 Exclusive line of knives. In 1905 Friedr. Dick developed these knives with massive collars replacing the rivets previously utilized in knife building. This 1905 version has been updated to include modern materials and manufacturing techniques. "The blade is made of special German stainless steel, XcrMoVMn. A high-technology hardening process generates a finely dispersed martensitic structure with a unique, dynamic and sharp cutting edge."

First and foremost when you pick up this knife you pick up quality. The weight of the knife lends itself to perfect utilization of the entire cutting edge and complete re-sharpening. The traditional shape fits into your palm like it is an extension of your hand and its razor sharp cutting edge made short work of every vegetable placed on the cutting board. Cleaning and slicing peppers (skin side first) were a breeze and coring and cutting cabbage for a quick sauté was a snap. Very little pressure had to be exerted to move the knife through the entire head of cabbage and fresh garden tomatoes usually too ripe to slice by most dull knives were snap for the Santoku. The knife slices were clean with no tearing or ripping.

To complement the sharpness the wedge shaped cutting edge moved the food away from the knife allowing you to slice and dice like a professional! The 6-3/4" blade was just the right size to handle the job and moved effortlessly through vegetables, starches and proteins without loosing its edge. This knife has been manufactured to the highest possible standards to ensure many years of continued service; from high production kitchens to blossoming home chef's, this knife will certainly stand the test of time.

It's true you get what you pay for and Friedr. Dick knives provide high quality at a great price!

This is my first Santoku knife. I had long thought about purchasing, but felt pretty loyal to all my Chef's knives. I decided I could not go wrong by buying an F. Dick product. When I saw this "1905 Exclusive Series" of cutlery, I was all excited. The design of the handle is so beautiful, elegant, and well-made. I purchased both the Santoku and a paring knife of the same series. I am only sorry that I did not buy them a long time ago, as they are wonderful to use. And I am really impressed with how this Santoku knife handles itself in the kitchen, for I give it many tasks. It fast became my favorite knife. Feels very balanced and good in my hand.

Buy Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 6-3/4-Inch Santoku Knife Now

These knives are beautiful and incredibly well made. I've been using them for several months now and I couldn't ask for a nicer, more well balanced, superior knife. They sharpen nicely and keep their edges for a very long time. Yes, they are expensive, but I will have these for the rest of my life. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 6-3/4-Inch Santoku Knife Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment