Yamazaki Cache Gold Accent 5-piece Place Setting

Yamazaki Cache Gold Accent 5-piece Place SettingUpdated: Dec 19th 2012

Irrespective of my original review and personal taste, we have used this in numerous occasions in a formal and not so formal settings. We did receive some of the nicer comments for the set. Elegant and fancy were the words commonly repeated. Set has grew on us as well and we love it. Dishwasher safe is one of the major advantages as compared to any of my other sets.

After at least 20 full cycles via dishwasher it has not lost any of it's original luster confirmed, hoping that it will be helpful to all readers. Bumping it to 4 (4.5 actually) stars. Price has also gone up quite a bit as compared to my original purchase price in 2010. Believe almost doubled now.

Again, for looks this is great but usage is personal preference. We/I still prefer heavier set for Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinners (read original review for more).

Original Review

===============

We refurnished our home with new Aico (Chateau collection) furniture and this set caught my eye because of amazing looks. Ordered a 10 place setting but after receiving and holding it first time in my hand felt like paper. I know I am exaggerating but folks it's really light for a prime time (formal) dinner setting. If you buying for looks, I must say go for it, you will be very happy as you will not see anything like this but usage may be different issue.

I just wanted to make sure that you're aware of it before you order one I wish I knew:-). Usage and preference is case to case basis and in my case I needed something heavy (personal choice). This being from Market place, although Amazon guarantees total satisfaction, but your return may shave off shipping and restocking from your initial investment.

These are just my 2c from my experience and hope you'll find something that you'll cherish for a long time including but not limited to passing on to your kids :-)

All the best!!

PS:

forgot to mention irrespective of the usage discussed above, just because of looks I kept it and still looking for another heavy formal set though :-)

I bought some dishes with gold trim and wanted flatware with some gold on it, but not the all-gold stuff which I think looks tacky.

I fell in love with this pattern when I stumbled across a picture of it and was wowed by the design of the forks.

I have since bought four place settings and just love them. The pieces are a nice heavy weight and they are beautifully made. And in case you're wondering, the forks feel just fine to eat from.

Buy Yamazaki Cache Gold Accent 5-piece Place Setting Now

I added two more placew settings to my set. I just love this set and I always get compliments on it. No silver polishing. Dishwasher safe.

Read Best Reviews of Yamazaki Cache Gold Accent 5-piece Place Setting Here

I bought a place setting for my son, who is building his set of eight, and I think the styling is just exquisite! I love the weight and styling and was proud to give them as a gift.

Want Yamazaki Cache Gold Accent 5-piece Place Setting Discount?

This flatware is not weighty but it does look attractive on the table. I have Lenox Winter Greetings Christmas china that it looks nice with. The pictures are accurate. The forks are very different from others you see. Horchow and Neiman Marcus have this same pattern for a much higher price and the shipping and tax is high if you live in Texas. Other sites on-line can't compete with the amazon price.

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment