Yoshihiro- Shiroko-kasumi Deba Chef Knife 6.6" 165mm - Made in Japan

Yoshihiro- Shiroko-kasumi Deba Chef Knife 6.6' 165mm - Made in Japanreally nice looking knife that is heavy in the hand and was amazingly sharp.when i say sharp i mean shave the hairs off your arms sharp.ive been using it for fish filleting which it does with ease.the blade is high carbon white steel,so though it is hard and retains a good edge it does lose its shine .my knife has some marks that have blued a little ,i think it adds to its appeal.

I am a sushi chef in Philly , this is best sushi knife I buy. they delivery fast , service is good too,and price not too hight for this quality of sushi knife..

Buy Yoshihiro- Shiroko-kasumi Deba Chef Knife 6.6" 165mm - Made in Japan Now

This is my second knife from this company and once again, I am blown away by the quality for the money factor. Excellent handmade Japanese knives for a novice to the highly experienced. Thank you and I look forward to doing business with you again.

Read Best Reviews of Yoshihiro- Shiroko-kasumi Deba Chef Knife 6.6" 165mm - Made in Japan Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment