Wusthof Gourmet 4-Inch Paring Knife

Wusthof Gourmet 4-Inch Paring KnifeAbsolutely would recommend these knives to anyone who likes sharp knives that hold an edge.

This paring knife feels great in the hand and has a great edge. We bought two more of these after buying one a few years ago and finding it was a favorite in the kitchen.

Buy Wusthof Gourmet 4-Inch Paring Knife Now

Can't say enough about my purchase of three of these knives in different sizes. Extraordinary value for such fine craftsmanship. I always wash them by hand and expect them to be around forever. Very sharp, handle with care. Guess I'm used to dull blade knives.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Gourmet 4-Inch Paring Knife Here

This was one of my first WUSTHOF knives. My son is a chef and he recommended them. At the time I purchased this knife, I didn't know that different quality levels are offered by the brand. I liked this knife because it was sharp and felt good in the hand. My three star rating is because the handle broke after a couple of years. I have since upgraded my WUSTHOF knife purchases to the higher quality ones GRAND PRIX II.

Want Wusthof Gourmet 4-Inch Paring Knife Discount?

The handle cracked within the first two weeks. The blade is flimsy and already dull. What a disappointment.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment